Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I'm here, are you?

OK, so, needles to say I haven't posted in a while. I feel very, very guilty! HA! No really I don't ;)
All is well at the Fausnaugh mansion, Little Miss Emma is growing and growing, and just as great as can be! She loves to cuddle, and I love that.
I will say give me a hug, and she will run and hug me and say, awwwwww.. It's so sweet. She has become a lot more vocal lately, singing songs and saying words. Just the other day I was changing her diaper and she said GAAAN-MA, I said, Grandmother, she said PAPA! It was the first time she had ever said that.
Toay we were coming to work and it started raining and she shouted RAIN! I didn't even know she knew what rain was.
It's better for me too because she will tell me when she wants to eat, and WHAT she wans to eat. Bananna is NANNA, Yogurt is, well it's something like gurrr, but she opens the pantry and points at teh yogurt, so I get it. Smart little cookie she is!
It's almost time for the big Wiggles concert :) i'm really excited about it, I know she is going to L-O-V-E it!
OK, well I didn't say I'd write a whole blog, but at least I wrote!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Jaime, I love hearing what stage Emma is in. And it is so sweet coming from her sweet Mama!! I love you, you are a great Mom! And I love being Emma's Grandmother! She is a delight!

    ReplyDelete