Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Dear Emma,

YOU little Missy, are almost 3 years old now! In less than 2 months, we will be celebrating another birthday. I thought the day you were born I couldn't be happier. I thought on your first birthday I couldn't be prouder. I thought on your second birthday I couldn't possibly love you more! Wow, you have changed so much in the past year alone. You talk, you have your own little personality. Here are a few of my favorite things... I LOVE going in your room in the morning and standing behind the door and singing...where is princess where is princess...and you say..here I am! Here I am! You've really got such a great personality. The smile on your face just lights up every room, and every person. I love how when I say, what do you want for breakfast? You say "BIRD TREATS" And every day I say, no, you cant have bird treats for breakfast, you have to eat something good first. I love when you want to go outside and play. I love how you remember everyone's name even when I cant. You make friends SO easy. (although I do dislike how much you like boys at this age, but...you're innocent) I wish you would stay innocent forever, but I know one day you will grow up. I want to keep you from all the heartache the world causes, boys, and school, and trying and getting frustrated, and death of ones you love. Unfortunately I cant do all that. BUT, what I can do is make sure when you're with me, your safe and happy. I think you're growing up way too fast. I just cant believe you're almost 3. It seems like yesterday I was holding my precious gift in the hospital bed. I am so blessed to have you as my daughter. Now....sometimes it IS hard for me to tell you what to do, only for you not to listen. I've got to work on that. I've got to learn to talk so you will listen. (by the way I hope you take a nap today before work because I am tired) haha. BACK to you...lately we've been having a little trouble getting you to eat. I don't know what else we can give you (NO, not bird treats) but this seems to happen every few months, so hopefully it will be over soon. I love how you get over-excited about everything. I love how you come up to me and give me a hug and say MYYYYY MOOOOMMMMMMYYYY. Oh melts my heart! I love your sweet laugh, you giggle at everything. I even love how you stick your feet in my face and ask me to kiss your toes :) I like how when I ask what you want to wear today, and you always say PINK! I love how when I dress you in the morning, you say "mirror" and you want to go see what you look like in the mirror :) I will love you forever little girl, you will always be my princess. Thank you for all your hugs, and kisses and cuddles. You really truly make my life a dream.I would go to the ends of the earth for you. Forever. I promise. So, it's about 7:30am, and I am going to check the weather and wake you up and see if you want to go for a walk. maybe we will bring your little bike to the tennis court, and go ride this morning. maybe we will go feed the ducks. Maybe we will do enough so you will want a nap at 11. (haha) I cant wait to see your pretty smile when you wake up today. Love always, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment