Wednesday, January 19, 2011

It seems so cool

This makes about the 5th time I've started to do a blog..maybe I can do it for more than 2 days this time...or even remember my username and password would be great!

Little Miss Emma is asleep, which means a little break for Mommy to do this.
She has been eating a lot more lately, almost 5 sometimes 6 oz at a time, and also is eating some solid food. (baby solid)


She seems to love sweet potatoes, hate peaches and is undecided about pears. I tell you what though, I don't care what she likes or doesn't, I have never loved someone as much as I love this child! She is absolutely perfect!
Right now she is waking up and I hear sweet little coos coming from her swing. I look over and she just lays there all bundled up and staring at the fireplace..little legs in the air, she does that when she wakes up :)
I am one proud Mommy. I just hope that I can somehow manage to give her everything she wants and needs to make her happy, without her being spoiled. I need book suggestions for that one, ha.
I better stop now, and get her up and get dinner ready for the husband! Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment