Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Two Front Teeth

So, I started my new 2nd shift, I'm officially on my 2nd week, and so far...I'm making it.
Friday I got off early and Matt had said, Oh I invited the neighbor(dude) and his son over to watch the braves game, I had to call and make sure the wife was coming, then I remembered a few neighbors down the street who I had gone to see one day and her hubby made the worlds best margarita. I said we MUST invite Jeff and Theresa over, and they came too. I tell you what I had a BALL fiday night. So much of a ball that I slept most of the day on Saturday, but it was so much fun.
Yesterday Emma and I went to Mom's house to spend the night so I could get my hair done today. At about 11:30, I went to my friend Jessica's house to get some new baby clothes. Jess has been my friend, well, probably 6 years, but it seems like we've always been friends. She is just one of the funnest and funniest girls I know. It's so fun to see her even if it's just for a few minutes each time. She has two PRECIOUS girls Render and Ivy, and lucky me, I get to get all the hand me downs! WOOHOO! Jessica, (and her sister in law Cassie) those ladies know how to shop, and they know how to buy THE CUTEST CLOTHES EVER for their babies! It's one of my favorite things to do is to go to their house and get the clothes before they take them to consign them. I get all the good ones. Emma has the best wardrobe..If I could only find someone to sell me their clothes as well, I'd be set.
I don't have too much time to shop, so it's almost like they are my personal shoppers, except they use it first, ;)
Cassie is Jessica's sister in law, and luckily, her daughter Harleigh is almost exactly a year apart from Emma, so all the clothes she has, fit Emma perfectly.
Cassie is the sweetest girl too, I just love them.
SO, tomorrow will be a day of going through her new summer wardrobe and getting everything together! It's so funny when it's time to wash Emma's clothes I just jump at the chance, and Matt is like..ugh, i hate baby clothes. I'm like, NO PROBLEM I GOT THIS, I can go through her clothes over and over again and just love looking at them because they are so cute!
I am pretty much in charge of buying, washing, and arranging Miss Emma's clothes. I know over the years she and I will have a great time shopping! I'm excited about it.
OK, and on an end note, since it's taken me all night between work to write this, Matt woke me up Saturday morning and said "we have 2 teeth!" Emma's first 2 little teeth came through. I love that little baby girl more than anything. I am SO blessed. I thank God so much for the wonderful life he has given me. I have the most handsome, generous, loving husband, and the most precious baby girl.
Thank you God for everything!
You can see her little teeth showing a little at the bottom of this picture, I didn't even notice it until Mom pointed it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment