Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving is over..

Well, the Thanksgioving Holidays are over. It was a pretty rough week, (aside from the Thanksgiving part). I got a call from mt best GUY friend, who told me his Dad's girlfriend died. It was so sad, and I need to go see him and spend some time with him. He lives with his Mother who suffers from Alzheimers. The very same night I got a call that my Grandad was in the hospital again(technically, he had been my Grandmothers boyfriend until the day she died, but he was the only one I ever knew so he WAS my grandad. He has been in and out of the hospital for quite some time, but I thought he was better. He beat cancer, and had pneumonia, and was back home, but then all of a sudden he had pneumonia again, only 10% of his kidney function and refused dialiysis. He died Monday morning. He was cremated, and they are shipping most of his remains to Mississippi to scatter over his parents grave, and are giving us some to have our own memorial to sprinkle over Nanny's grave. Hard sad week.

No comments:

Post a Comment